Sat, Jul 08|
West Hill Brewing Company
Biking for Beers to West Hills Brewery
Getting Ragbrai ready and we’re going south and visiting our new sponsor, West Hills Brewing!
Time & Location
Jul 08, 10:00 AM
West Hill Brewing Company, 219 W Salem Ave, Indianola, IA 50125, USA
About the Event
Ragbrai is just around the corner and this ride is gonna help you be #RagbraiReady! We're going to utilize the trail system and potentially a couple of roads to make our way to Indianola and our new 2023 sponsor West Hills Brewing. We'll sample some of their delicious beers and grab a bite to eat before returning back.
What to expect;
Pace for ride between 13-18 mph, we will regroup on occasion but please be prepared to ride at these speeds to keep the schedule.
If you are only able to join for part of the fun, stop times and locations are listed below.
- 10am Launch from Waterworks Shelter house, ride approximately 15 miles to Carlisle
- 11:00am Stop in Carlisle at My Sister’s Place for a bite to eat
- 12:30pm Launch from Carlisle to West Hills
- 1:30pm Arrive at West Hills and enjoy a beverage from our new sponsor!
- By 3pm Head back to Carlisle. Casey’s pit stop for quick snack
- 4:45pm arrive PeaceTree for beverage. Take off when you please!
This event is sponsored by our Fun Ride committee, if you have questions feel free to ask in the discussion tab or message a member in our Team Facebook group.